Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Spotting Chelsea

It is quite difficult to spot Chelsea FC products used or worn by people or displayed in sports boutique. I'm glad I have seen a few people wearing them. The first one while I was walking in Morayta, second in Buendia, third in Glorietta. I haven't took photos because they were either far away or just a quick pass. But the fourth one is different. He's a co-trainee in Manila Adventist Medical Center Critical Care Training. We aren't friends but I was dumbfounded when I saw him came during lessons wearing a CFC kit. I immediately went to get his picture, with permission of course. And here it is: Lithium_high742


Lithium_high786



Lithium_high782 Lithium_high745

Lithium_high790

And what's more. I was window shopping at Isetann Recto when I saw a Chelsea ball to my surprise. It's good to note that the Mall was so politically correct with the description. It's football not soccer. hehe.Lithium_high735


Blue is the color.

No comments: